Friday 10 October 2014

hello

Hello! I have decided to hop back on the blogging train once again, only this time I'm about twice as determined and twice as prepared. And very, very enthusiastic.

I'm going to be using this space to document my fashion work, as well as my travels. I'm excited to be able to show this blend of my worlds and share the experiences that I am so blessed to have and the images I take to remember them. In the past, I have put up strict dividers between my personal work and my fashion work, creating separate blogs and accounts so that the two never touched. And while that is all well and good, I believe that it is far easier to connect with people when you are prepared to share bits of your life.

So here it goes. My name is Aislin. It's pronounced ash-lin. I am a 22 year old gal who is still trying to figure out what the hell she is doing and using art to help her decipher the world. I dream big and have been creating for as long as I can remember. I photograph, write, illustrate, and design. I am terrified and restless and curious. I am a seeker of joy.

I'm a Canadian but I'm currently in London. Tomorrow, I leave for Scotland. I don't know when I'm going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment